Low Price Guarantee
UK Hearing Care will match any lower price for the same product and service levels that you are able to locate in the Private Retail Market.
To match a lower price, UK Hearing Care need to verify that the price comparison covers the same product and service level, so as well as documentary proof of the lower price the following services will need to be matched:
- The lower price is for the same hearing aid make and model.
- That a retrocochlear* evidence based assessment has been carried out to verify that the hearing system recommended is fit for purpose.
- That the supplier offers home hearing assessments.
- That the supplier has a UK-based call centre which is open 7 days a week.
- That the customer will only ever deal with one company.
- That an otoscopy, hearing assessment and hearing aid service is offered every 24 months.
- That a lifetime call-out warranty and service support package is included.
The Low Price Guarantee does not apply to the following:
- Hearing aids sold through auction sites.
- Any prices offered outside of the public domain including (but not limited to) corporate discounts, staff deals and refer a friend schemes.
- Short term buy one get one free offers.
- As hearing aids are clinically prescribed and bespoke to the individual the low price guarantee is not applicable after purchase.
* retrocochlear hearing loss is a term used to describe a neural or central hearing loss which occurs beyond the cochlea, affecting the vestibulocochlear nerve (auditory nerve) or central auditory system.