This website follows standard guidelines to make it accessible to people with visual impairment, mobility or arthritic problems.
Enlarge the text
Internet Explorer - From the View menu, select Text size and choose your preferred option.
Firefox - From the View menu, select Text size and choose Increase or Decrease.
Safari - From the View menu, select Text size and choose Make Text Bigger or Make Text Smaller.
Netscape - Open the View menu and choose Increase Font or Decrease Font.
Opera - From the View menu, select Zoom and choose a magnification factor.
Use the tab key to follow links
Rather than clicking on a link with your mouse, you can use the Tab key on your keyboard to move in order through the links on the page. Each link in turn will be surrounded by a thin line. Press Enter to follow the selected link.
Scroll up and down
If you find it difficult to scroll down the page using the bar on the right, try using the arrow keys on your keyboard instead. You can also move a screen's length at a time using your keyboard's Page Up and Page Down buttons.
Spot the mouse pointer
If you are using Windows, you can set up your computer so that a circle surrounds your mouse pointer, making it easier to spot, when you press the Control key.
- Click 'Start' at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Select 'Control Panel'.
- Click the 'Mouse' icon (if it's not showing, click 'Printers and other hardware' first, then 'Mouse').
- Click the 'Pointers' tab at the top of the little window.
- Place a tick in the box next to 'Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key'.
- Click OK to save and exit.