Buying this product supports Age UK’s charitable work.
Why choose Age UK Hearing Aids
Age UK Hearing Aids brings together the Age UK Group with professional hearing care specialists UK Hearing Care, to offer a complete hearing care service based on quality, choice and value.
We offer a range of digital hearing aids, free hearing tests, hearing aid batteries and lifetime aftercare services to our customers.
- Personal Service - We’ll help you realise the full potential of your hearing with our four steps to better hearing.
- Trust - Our evidence based hearing test provides a complete picture of your hearing ability.
- Flexibility - We’ll help you where and when you want, including in the comfort of your own home.
- Honesty - We'll only recomend the latest technology appropriate to your needs and lifestyle, ensuring you get the right hearing aid for you.
- Choice - You’ll be guided through your options at every stage.
- Value - we offer a low price guarantee on all of our products. Plus, you will spend up to £200 less with us because our specialised testing allows us to recommend only the technologies you need and not the ones you don't.
- Independence - We’re not tied to any manufacturer so we can offer you a complete unbiased choice for your new hearing aids.
- Individual - We will tailor a hearing care pathway to your specific needs and the type of hearing aid you want.
- Customer Care - We are always here to help for as long as you need - seven days a week.
- Service - We offer unbeatable customer service including free call-out warranty and service support.
Ready to get started?
You can take the first step to better hearing and request our free Hearing Advice Guide. It is full of helpful advice and useful information that you will want to keep and refer to again and again.
If you’re ready to talk to someone about finding a hearing loss solution for you, book a free Hearing Test with one of our qualified audiologists.